Saturday, December 26, 2015

Quotes All About Glass

I have recently visited the Corning Museum of Glass and that got me to thinking about glass quotes. 
 I searched google to see what I could find. 
I will add a few photos from my adventure...

Karl Pilkington

When a glass sits on a table here, people don't wonder if it's half filled or half empty. 
They just hope it's good beer.
The Lone Ranger and Tonto Fistfight in Heaven


Satire is a sort of glass, wherein beholders do generally discover everybody's face but their own. 
Jonathan Swift

 "Life , like a dome of many-coloured glass, Stains the white radiance of eternity."
Percy Bysshe Shelley

"My mind was once the true survey Of all these meadows fresh and gay; And in the greenness of the grass Did see its hopes as in a glass."
Andrew Marvell

Meditation is the soul's perspective glass, whereby, in her long remove, she discerneth God, as if He were nearer at hand.
Owen Feltham

Hope you enjoyed the quotes and photos.
Have a great day!
KathieyV:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment